We have moved!

This blog is no longer actively updated. You can now find us at http://poetscollective.org/poetryforms/.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Monchielle


A Monchielle is stanzaic refrainform created by Jim Tage Henriksen. 
The rules are as follows: first line repeats in each stanza, 
it consist four stanzas in total, each stanza consists of five lines, 
each line consists of six syllables, and lines three and five rhyme. 
The pattern is Abcdc Aefgf Ahiji Aklml 



Example Poem

Ducky Bras

P

Please let me make your bra. 
My business needs a start.
And you would look so fine
If you were to be seen
In a brassier of mine.

Please let me make your bra. 
I custom fit each one.
I promise they will fit.
I measure lovingly,
I hold and weigh each tit.

Please let me make your bra. 
One price for any size.
Your bust can't be too large.
I do so love my work,
thus may reduce the  charge.

Please let me make your bra. 
I'll give you some cleavage
if you want,  and push up
those puppies, TuDor style,
Adding at least a cup.

© Lawrencealot - April 13, 2012

(Picture credit:  Bing Images)


Visual Template





No comments:

Post a Comment